As we aim to rapidly grow our Cyber Security, Forensics & Privacy practice, we are looking for eager and digital driven & tech savvy talents who are passionate about how strategy and technology can improve the role of cyber security, privacy and data protection in our digital world.
Our Cyber Security, Forensics & Privacy practice (CF&P)
This team works on creating a more security society for major International and local organisations. Together with 150 professionals in the Netherlands you could work on leading and cutting edge projects covering the whole scope of Cyber Security from; From Ethical Hacking to Threat Detection and Forensic Research both preventing and solving cybercrime. Also covering Privacy, Compliance, Policy & Governance to Security Architecture and implementation, to Identity and Access Management.
If you want to deep dive into our CF&P practice, take a look at our different competence teams: pwc.nl/next-digital-leader/cybersecurity
Our Incident and Threat Management services help clients perform assessments and prepare for and respond to the tactical and strategic impacts of cyber security incidents. We assist in understanding the unique threats to client’s organizations through analysis of the threat landscape; we also leverage government, law enforcement, and peer resources to more effectively combat threats through information-sharing opportunities such as ISAOs and information-sharing models.
Knowledge of conducting qualitative due diligence, internal investigations and external inquiries on corporate entities and affiliates, commercial and private sector intelligence-gathering, market/competitive research, secondary market data source research and other business intelligence data sources
Thorough knowledge of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act provisions and current enforcement trends.
Considerable understanding of effective anti-corruption and anti-bribery programs, related international treaties and regulatory framework, corporate ethics, compliance, and transparency programs, and public and private sector counter-fraud measures.
A suitable degree: Cyber Security, International Relations, Political Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field. Practical understanding of the law, legal cases, and regulatory processes is highly preferred.
Familiarity with, and exceptional capability when, researching various business information and investigative databases; working experience analysing information, as well as drafting and reviewing formal written reports and presenting ideas to small or large groups.
- Ability to work effectively and utilize project management skills to manage tasks according to strict deadlines, understanding the importance of effective time management
- Ability to build and maintain an active network of internal and external intelligence sources
- Ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative information and weave together disparate data to develop relevant insights and determine business implications
- Experience synthesizing large amounts of data into concise, written reports and presentations, with actionable recommendations, demonstrating functional abilities with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Ability to manage effectively multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to think analytically, strategically, and apply good business judgment for purposes of identifying an entity or individuals subtle risk features and/or identifying and addressing client needs; and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and requirements simultaneously, required
- Proven ability to influence and impact others through building and defending arguments and Demonstrates a flexible work style, sufficient to function effectively with changing directives and priorities, where all information is not known
- Demonstrates a flexible work style, sufficient to function effectively with changing directives and priorities, where all information is not known
- An ability to utilize effectively written and verbal business communication skills when collaborating and interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in client discussions and meetings, as well as conducting interviews
- Demonstrated business levels of fluency in a second language is a plus
- Demonstrates experience identifying and addressing client needs
We offer you the unique opportunity to get to know the whole scope of PwC’s Cyber Security, Forensics & Privacy practice. This way you will develop a strong network. We pay a lot of attention to your personal development by means of both, on the job as well as various soft-skill trainings.
When you start working at PwC, you can count on diverse clients, inspiring colleagues and attractive employment terms with attention for your growth and work-life balance.
Are you interested in this career opportunity and do you think you are suitable to excel in this role? Apply directly via the form below. After you submit your application, including CV motivation letter and transcripts we will be in touch within two weeks to report on your application’s progress.
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions:
Minka van den Burg
We are PwC, established in 1849. Through various mergers, we have now become a worldwide business service provider with activities in the field of Digital Technology, Assurance, Tax and Advisory. In this field, we operate within a large range of sectors and clients.
We employ 223,000 people, across 157 countries PwC Nederland employs a total of over 4,700 people. Our relevance and purpose is ‘building trust in society and solving important problems’. This manifests itself in the way we work and who we are, guided by our values: Act with integrity, Make a difference, Care, Work together and Reimagine the possible. For more background information about us, visit our website.