Ever considered working for an Energy Company? Now is the time!
Vattenfall is in the transition to become fossil free in one generation, and we need your IT skills to make this happen! We are looking for Developers that would like to go full stack! The fast changing world around us, the speed of technology which disrupts the energy market and the big impact it has on society and customer expectations, needs our respond with digitalization, innovation and agility.
Supporting your career
We are looking for talented and open minded colleagues that want to rockstart their IT career and meanwhile help us to achieve our goals in digitalisation, innovation and agility. If you are interested in working in a multidisciplinary Agile/DevOps team and already have some skills in Development, come join us!
Some examples of what we are working on:
- To acquire new customers, we need to be creative and come with exciting solutions for our potential customers. You will be part of the Agile Team focusing on creating these market-changing propositions.
- Our existing customers need to get insight in their usage data, you will be part of the Agile team that is responsible for giving this insight and when calling our call center, it’s important that our agents are able to help you in a smooth way. Add to our digital platform strategy by enabling customers to complete their journey in an easy and simple way.
- For our Business to Business customers, it’s important that they get the individual attention and are taken care of in a good way by our innovative IT solutions. The team you will be part of is creating multiple portals to realize this ambition.
- Our colleagues need real time feedback and therefore we need you to further personalize the experience of the customer. To make our contact moments relevant and to-the-point we need to bring our call center platform to the next level. You will contribute in the team that enables our call center agents to be true ambassadors of our products.
Our technologies vary from state-of-the-art Call Center products like Genesys, Nuance and NICE to self-built Java or .NET-platforms. For our digital platforms we make use of the modern possibilities of the Microsoft Azure cloud where we enable different frontend frameworks to surprise our customers. To store and present our customer data and execute the energy market processes we use SAP IS-U and Microsoft Dynamics.
The Agile engineer has an end-to-end responsibility in the Agile delivery cycle:
- Challenge, advise our business and the business value and define acceptance criteria.
- Define technical solutions, define testing criteria (testable product).
- Create, test and demonstrate a shippable product by programming, scripting and application configuration.
- Deploy and release a shippable product into production.
Ensure automated monitoring and proactive alerting of customer journeys.
- You are able to work on bachelor/university level, are open minded, willing to learn and already have some experience in (front-end) development and would like to learn more.
- You enjoy working in teams.
- You are curious, like to think out-of-the-box and are interested in new solutions.
- You are a good communicator, not only with IT colleague’s
- A permanent job, with lots of room for your development. There are plenty of trainings opportunities, learning from the best and working with the latest technologies.
- a central office location with easy access, by either public transport or car.
- a healthy work-life balance (smart working) and time to develop your profession as Engineer.
- the opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation
- working with energetic, motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well!
We are looking for candidates for our office in Amsterdam (near Arena stadium).
At Vattenfall we promote smart working. Meaning you can easily combine work life with your private situation to ensure a healthy work life balance.
At Vattenfall we exist to help our customers power their lives in ever climate smarter ways. The goal is to be free from fossil fuels within one generation. What this means for Vattenfall is to be innovative in areas like Solar Energy, Wind Energy, Electrification of roads and transportation but also digitalisation of our services to have better customer offerings and to improve our interactions with customers. We need your IT skills to make this happen!
More information and further steps
An assessment is part of the procedure. For more information about the procedure please contact Iris Eveleens (Recruiter) via +31 6 15330697.